Powered By Blogger

26 June 2015

It Is Written

It IS written. Believe that. Many people believe that events happen by happenstance, when in fact everything is already written, woven if you will, into the fabrics of our beings. There is no changing what has already been written. Unfortunately, this does include events identified as "bad" for some individuals, some families, some communities, some nations. We are not free no matter what society decides to narrate to you. We are in control and that control cannot be broken, cannot be misguided, cannot be misconstrued, and cannot be misused. While you try to change the course of events by your decisions, your placements, your desires, what is written is just that. Written. I cannot apologize for anything you feel is outside of the realm of rationality. We are not shaped by ego, by will power, by influences and affluence.

If you do not like what I decide, if you do not like what I do, if you do not like where I sit, stand, or move, that is not on me, that is on you. I will not be moved into conformity of where you believe I should be. While I sometimes don't completely understand events, patterns, or numerics, it is still deeply situated in the core of my being. While I may not understand in that moment, it will come to me at a later time. I see all, I feel all, I hear all. However, as I have stated I am not arrogant, egotistical, or self-righteous about any of it. I remain humble. I remain in my place wherever that place may be at any given time. I travel the globe, the universe constantly. I meet billions of people, creatures, and beings. Yes I get annoyed by many people, I get shy quite often. We are scared a lot, however with a deep breath, and a moment of solstice, we find ourselves. We create new all the time. Through science, technology,  engineering and math. HAH. It's amazing how these disciplines interweave into all of creation interplanetary, intergalactic, intercosmic.

No comments:

Post a Comment