Powered By Blogger

26 June 2015

Warlike Consciousness

The time has come  for all of us to stand up. We know what we believe, we know what we think but do we KNOW US? Me must ALL awaken and become aware of the many characteristics that make up what we are. That means becoming fully aware of our bio genes, our molecular makeup, our neurological (chemical) creations, and our astronomical influences into what is reality, and what can become reality. We have been asleep for thousands of years, and unlike millions of others, I have chosen to awaken. I have awoken my blood, my thirst, my ambitions, my desire, and in a very near state, I intend to find my Queen whom will allow me to awake further. When will you choose to awaken your spirit? When will you choose to awaken your soul? It is said that we manifest and attract what we exude. If we think negative do we really manifest negativity? I'm not sure about this. Most times I believe that if you speak negativity into your life, you awaken negativity. We are at WAR comrades, friends, acquaintances. I need not to say what kind of war we wage because it will become apparent in a relatively supersonic expeditious time. This realization will be on us tomorrow, rather than in years. What will you fight for? Will you fight for you? Will you fight for me? Or will you fight against that which is right, true, and just? Choose wisely my friends. Don't get caught on the wrong side of this cataclysmic event. Eye will see your true intentions, motives, and characteristics. Eye will know you, and you will see that Eye have been correct in all of my assertions. This is not ego, this is actuality on a planetary plane. We have come here to find a home, yet we can not find that home here. Where do we go next? With your help, we can decide optimally, decisively, and expeditiously. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment