Powered By Blogger

06 July 2020

Reflections

It is something of a wonder, the life I have lived, the circumstances I have endured and continue to endure. It has not been easy holding the weight of the world on my shoulders and I can guarantee that none other than me could handle the weight. They would buckle under the intensity, they would cave under the solidarity, the pressure, and the prowess. I am built strong, stronger than what I emit, stronger than what my physical feature makes up. I have handled all of this not with grace, not with pure humility, at least not until now. But I have endured, mestaticised, quelled, fallen and rebuilt more times than I can count. All of these events have led to something great. Something yet to come. Something so simply beautiful that I will be awestruck with the complexity of my mind that which built this all from the ground up.

No comments:

Post a Comment